Friday, August 26, 2011

PERCEPTIONS


I read a story about how Stanford University began in a wonderful book written by John Mason.  In the book Mr. Mason writes that it is important to see people as God sees them and not to judge them based on their appearance or their speaking ability.  Mr. Mason wrote, “It really is God’s idea to care for people regardless of what they can give or how they appear.”  He further writes that everyone deserves respect and kindness.  This sparked my thoughts about perceptions about small businesses of all types and what small business owners must deal with in order to make their businesses a success. You want to appear informed, successful, and fully in charge despite the fact that your office desk is cluttered with work that you just don’t have time to do like filing, responding correspondence, marketing, and bookkeeping. 

I am a small business owner; I understand what most small business owners experience and I want to help.  I am driven to help other small businesses succeed.   My goal in starting my company is to assist small sized businesses and nonprofit organizations to achieve their goals through providing administrative support and process optimization. I understand how difficult it is to manage the day-to-day operations of business with a small budget.  The work still has to get done even though the budget is small.


No comments: