Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CUSTOMER SERVICE

How important is quality customer service to your business...every one of my clients is my most important client and I work very hard to make sure they know that.  I had the misfortune of experiencing very poor customer service recently.  It amazed me how the employee was totally oblivious of the effect their lack of service made on me and my decision to continue my relationship with their company.

Customer service is the underlying force that drives the success of any organization.  We are nothing without our customers.  We must ensure our employees realize the importance of providing exemplary customer service.

If you are nervous about sending your clients a quality service survey, you may need to take a second look at how you train your staff and how they relate to your customers.

No comments: