Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kindness

I use to feel like being kind was the easiest thing in the world to do but lately I have to wonder. Maybe it is a lack of patience due to life changes or perhaps it is the result of being treated poorly. I'm not sure about the reason but I am certain I have to actively work at being kind to some people I meet; Mainly the people who obviously don't realize they are being rude or unkind. Actually I do meet some really cool people routinely who greet me with a smile. I am so very thankful for those people because they tend to balance my difficult days....actually they tip the scales to a more positive position. Life is good and kindness is a definite necessity for ultimate happiness. How many acts of kindness have you demonstrated today? Here's to eternal optimism! :-D

No comments: